The Charities Facilities Management Group is the national network promoting good practice in property and facilities management in the voluntary sector. Membership is by organisation, and we have some 300 member-charities.
Our members include a wide range of charities:
- some of the U.K.'s largest charities
- hospices and housing providers
- educational institutions
- charities working internationally
- religious institutions
- voluntary sector infrastructure bodies
- community organisations
Check our Members Directory to see the charities that are members of the Charities Facilities Management Group
Benefits of Membership
- Improve your organisation's asset management and facilities operations;
- Attend our events where speakers brief members about current issues;
- Receive regular newsletters, submit your own questions;
- Network with others in your field; find out what's going on;
- Encourage professional development for your staff.
How to join:
We have set out comprehensive information about how to join the Charities F.M.Group.